Saturday, April 16, 2011

GL 15 Sketch Challenge

This week the Gingerloft team has a sketch for you to try.  We are also welcoming several new wonderful members to our Gingerloft team and are also saying goodbye to Marcy and Leesa aka The Navy Wife. Although we are sad that they are leaving we are excited about our new team mates.  Say hello to...

NIKKI
GEMMA
KOBIE
GAYNOR

We are thrilled to have you here.  OK so here is the sketch for you to try


The top 3 entries will be asked to join the GDT for the next challenge and our random winner will win 3 digis of their choice from our Gingerloft store  You have until April 30 at midnight to play.

First up is our GDT.  One of our GDT turned into a DT member this week and our other one was not able to play.

My name is Sandie and I live in Ireland with my hubby and our kidlets. I started scrapbooking just under 5yrs ago after my daughter was born and from that I was introduced to the wonderful world of stamping.

About 2.5yrs ago I bought my first image stamp and I was hooked. I just adore cute images and love try different techniques. My favourite colouring medium is Copic markers & distress inks.

I am very honoured to have been invited as guest designer for Gingerloft Challenges. 




                                                                           LynnM using basket with eggs










No comments:

Post a Comment