Saturday, April 30, 2011

GL Under the Sea Challenge

Oh our sketch challenge was not too popular.  Thanks to those that stuck with us.  This week we want to see the wonders of the sea.  Welcome to the Gingerloft under the sea challenge.  From jellyfish to manatees from sea turtles to dolphins.  Let us "sea" the wonders of the sea:)  The random winner will receive 3 digis of their choice from our Gingerloft store and our top 3 will be the next challenge GDT.  So up first is our GDT

I am Loretta Lock.  I have a family that I adore and I love being wife to my husband for the last 20 years and mom to 4 of the coolest kids I know;  Morgan (16), Hannah (14), Marcus (12) and Rachel (10).  As a family we foster rescue dogs and it is a real passion for us.  We have our own 2 dogs, and they help out too when we have orphan litters by teaching dog manners to the foster pups.  We are very involved in ministry in our church as a family and love serving our Christ family.   I have been crafting for forever, give or take a few years.  My passion for paper crafting began almost 10 years when a friend asked me to make Christmas cards with her for the teachers in our school.  That was so much fun that I continued on learning tricks and techniques in papercrafting.  I am honoured to be a guest designer for Gingerloft digital stamps.






Gaynor using mermaid scene



Kobie using mermaid scene



Now it is your turn...  You have until May 14 at midnight to play












1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog thru VIBGYOR Krafts and wanted to play along. My card is VERY simple compared to the gorgeous cards above but it fits your theme and I wanted to say HI! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete